Who we are and where we have come from
With over 10 years online bike parts and accessories trading and a deep history and passion for cycling, it’s no wonder we are officially the UK’s #1 online cycle shop and the UK’s 5th most popular online sports shop. Our expertise lies in offering incredible deals on a superb range of top quality mountain bikes, road bikes, bike parts and cycle accessories to buy, available with free delivery or our same day priority dispatch. We also deliver to over 70 countries worldwide. We have won many awards for our service including 220 Triathlon magazine’s ‘Online Retailer of the Year’ award for the last 4 years running and we also came top of a poll from consumer group Which? being voted ‘UK’s Top Sports & Leisure Shop’.
We are extremely proud of our values that have made us the UK number one
- Huge range of products and best selling brands
- Free Delivery available on virtually every UK order
- Free Delivery available on all international orders with a minimum spend depending on destination
- Secure online shopping as verified daily by McAfee Secure
- We reward loyalty with our Gold and Platinum loyalty discount scheme
- We have an excellent and well-renowned returns procedure where we will not charge you a penny giving you extra confidence when you purchase
- Regular monthly competitions
- Huge promotions every month including such as our Weekly Specials
- Huge collection of high quality exclusive brands you will not find available anywhere else in the UK including Focus Bikes, dhb, LifeLine, Briko, DZNuts and more
- A variety of different payment methods including PayPal, WorldPay and Classic Credit Finance
- We offer our own Cycle to Work scheme were you can get up to 50% off the cost of your bike and safety equipment when bought through your employer
- ’7-day test rides’ available on all bikes
- International customers can browse the site in their selected currency with the correct VAT for their destination
Wiggle.co.uk started out as ‘Butlers Cycles’, a small independent bike shop in Portsmouth that had been trading since 1920. After an initial success of selling bike bits and various other items online Wiggle.co.uk was officially launched in 1999. From there we have grown and expanded to our current 45,000 sq foot warehouse where at any time we can be stocking over 250,000 products. We have always believed in being the kind of company that we’d want to deal with if we were you. You have our absolute commitment as fellow active sports enthusiasts, Internet users and hardworking people that you’ll be satisfied with wiggle. Because the majority of people that work at Wiggle are ‘bike nuts’ this is reflected through our passionate service and attention to detail. Nowhere else is this clearer than with our exclusive brands and products. With Brands such as dhb, Verenti and Focus Bikes we deal directly with the manufacturers shaping and tweaking the features and specification ensuring that the product you buy, is exactly what a true sports enthusiast would want.
However we are not just a cycling shop. We offer a comprehensive range of running, swimming and triathlon gear as well as having a specialised women’s section on the site.
You can also read testimonials here from real customers around the world as it’s always good to get a second opinion.
If you have any questions about us or our service please contact us as we are always on hand to help.